Thursday 7 January 2016

Tyre safety check selfie please Instagram Users?

To all you instagram users........

If your an Instagram user you will know i'm sure how to post a "selfie"


I am wanting to test the power of social media and blogging so if you are reading this and you now know the importance of checking your tyres then I have a request.....


Can you please take of selfie of yourself checking your car tyres and then #elitegarages


I can see from my analysis of this blog that I have readers all over the world so I would love to see how many I can get on board with this.  


Don't forget you are looking for any cuts and bulges in your tyres, check the pressure and look at the tread depth.  If you need to grab yourself a 20p coin and test the tread like this....




Thanks for reading

Sophie x


www.elitegarages.co.uk

1 comment: